Entree Limited Original Commercial Equipment Warranty
Entree warrants all of its new equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation or 15 months after shipment date from the manufacturer, whichever occurs first and is limited to the repair and replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts and or assemblies. Labor, travel and mileage covered for the first year include straight time labor charges and travel charges within 100 miles, roundtrip.
- This warranty is limited to original installation of new cooking equipment sold by Entree for the original user in the United States. This warranty is not transferable.
- This warranty does not apply to any equipment that has not been installed in accordance with the directions published in the appropriate installation and operation manuals. Further details on refrigeration warranty are in the owner’s manual.
- Entree will bear no responsibility or liability for any equipment which has been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, subjected to harsh chemical action, or external causes such as electric power fluctuations or poor water quality, field modified without the approval of Entree or by unauthorized personnel, improperly installed or maintained, equipment damaged by flood, fire or other acts of God, or which have altered or missing serial numbers.
- This warranty applies only to defects in parts and workmanship in equipment and not damage incurred in shipping or handling.
- If the equipment has been changed, altered, modified or repaired with parts not authorized by Entree or by a nonqualified Entree Service Technician, then Entree shall not be responsible for warranty claim.
- Adjustments such as calibrations, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of installer and not that of Entree. Regular maintenance, cleaning, descaling, cathodic descaler or anode parts shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Entree will bear normal labor charges incurred in the repair or replacement of a warranted piece of equipment within 50 miles of an authorized service agent. Overtime, premium labor charges and travel charges in excess of 100 miles round trip will not be covered by Entree and will be the responsibility of the person or firm requesting the service.
- Original purchased replacement parts manufactured by Entree will be warranted for one year from the parts invoice date.
- Exceptions to one year part warranty: Refrigerator and Freezer compressors units and parts are warranted for an additional (4) years. Rubber seals, lights and gaskets (90 days)
- This warranty provides the exclusive remedy against Entree relating to all Entree equipment, whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations, instructions, installations or defects from any cause. Entree shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for substitute use or performance, or for incidental, indirect, or special or consequential damages or for any other loss of cost of similar type. The laws of some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of consequential damages. If the laws of such a jurisdiction apply to any claim by or against Entree, NO limitations and disclaimers contained here shall be the greatest extent permitted by law.
- The liability of Entree is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
- THIS WARRANTY AND THE LIABILITEIS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OF THEIR LIABLILITIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF ENTREE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S). ENTREES LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE EQUIPMENT THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- If required by Entree, customer shall return to Entree for examination any failed product or part to confirm that the part has failed as a result of material or workmanship.
- The equipment is intended for commercial use only and this warranty is void if the equipment is installed in other than commercial applications.
- The foregoing warranty is the entire warranty of Entree. Entree neither assumes nor authorizes any other person, purporting to act on its behalf, to modify or to change this warranty, or any other warranty or liability concerning the Cool air intake, Zero clearance back and sides.